Growing With the Ozarks
Strafford is a growing community in southwest Missouri. Our town, just minutes from Springfield on Interstate 44, prides itself with its rich history, a "AAA" rated school system, dedication to community and economic development, safe and comfortable neighborhoods and extensive community involvement.
We invite you to explore our web site and discover our community. Visit one of our new neighborhoods where many beautiful homes are being built. In 2012, Strafford will continue to provide economic growth and jobs for the Ozarks. Watch us grow!
Howard Smith Park
Election Results April 2 , 2013
Mayor - Susan Krieger (two year term)
Alderman Ward - 1 Janet Heath ( two year term)
Alderman Ward 2 - Sheryl McReynolds ( two year term)
Alderman Ward 3 - Bryant Doss ( two year term)
COMMUNITY WORK AND PLAY DAY
HOWARD SMITH COMMUNITY PARK
SATURDAY, APRIL 27TH
9:00 A.M. TO 12:00 P.M.
- The Strafford Park Committee would love to have your family join us as we get our parks ready for an enjoyable summer.
- We will be pulling weeds, picking up limbs, and laying mulch on playground areas. Please bring shovels, rakes, and buckets for the mulch.
- After the work is done, why not spend some time enjoying our beautiful park, and admire a job well done.
- We will provide drinks and a few light snacks for those who come and help. Hope to see you there!!
Grounds Keeper - Details
- Are you looking for a summer job? Can you work days, nights, and weekends?
- Can you handle all kinds of weather from hot to cold?
- Do you know how to operate a zero-turn mower, weed eater, back pack blower and a Ryno?
- Have you ever worked on ball fields? Ever used a nail drag or a screen drag?
- This job will start in the middle of March and go to the end of October.
Concession Help - Details
- Are you looking for a great part time job?
- Nights and weekends, must be able to multi task, like take money and prepare orders, and answer questions about up and coming events.
- Also clean up the concession area at the end of the night.
- Hours very night to night and weekends.
Gate Keeper - Details
- Are looking for a great part time?
- Nights and weekends, collect money from spectators and stop people from bring food, drinks and pets into the complex.
- Also help clean up the complex when the shift is over.
- This job will start the first of April and go to the end of October.
Umpires - Details
- Do you want a great job with great pay?
- Do you have any experience in calling baseball or slow pitch softball games?
- If not have you always wanted to but no one would show you or taught you?
- Have to be available nights and weekends
- Umpiring is not for everyone but if you want to give it a try give me a call.
Chance of a Thunderstorm72°/54°
Chance of Rain68°/54°
Chance of a Thunderstorm68°/54°